QUALITY OF LIFE
Drying & Dehumidifying System
Loading & Conveying System
◆ Auto Vacuum Loader
1.Unable or less / little to suction.
2. Clean or replace the paper filter.
3. Check the air hose of auto-loader is whether damaged.
4. Examine the limit switch, contactor overload, timer, and motor running well or damage.
5. The belt of blower for TC-6 Loader is loosen or broken.
6. Check the tube or material hose is plugged.
7. Power insufficient.
2.TAE SERIES – unable to start. (normal operation)
PS. OL – Motor overload, PS - no carbon brush.
3.TAF SERIES – suction material only once.
4.TAF can power on but no START function.
5.The hoper do suction material but be unable falling down material.
2.Happen the static. (must do grounding)
3.Find the bridge or suction full of material in the suction hopper. (please reserve enough space)
Dosing & Mixing System
◆ Master-Batch Feeder
1.Unable to connect. (INJECTION TYPE)
2. Check if relay is plug in and the control signal of relay can not match the specification. (Be sure the signal at the customer is DC-12V, DC-24, and AC-220V)
3. Check if press TIMER key already.
2.Motor Stop. (INJECTION TYPE)
3.The motor is running but material can not come out. (INJECTION TYPE)
4.IC board crashed. (INJECTION TYPE)
2. If still can not solve the problem. Please make sure the brand of converter then chooses a suitable converter.
5.The screw turning didn’t follow the signal from Injection molding machine. (INJECTION TYPE)
6.Unable to connect. (EXTRUDER TYPE)
7.Motor Stop. (EXTRUDER TYPE)
8.Sometimes R.P.M. gets faster and slower. (EXTRUDER TYPE)
9.For example, if customer’s extruder is at 40 rpm and our MF is at 40 rpm. When extruder is at 20 rpm and our MF is at 20 rpm. Why will MF show 15 rpm? (EXTRUDER TYPE)
As our MF linear is a straight line. The customer’s extruder linear is curve so our MF can not reach this extruder.
Cooling & Heating System
◆ Mold Temperature Controller
1.The heating temperature is unable to raise or reach up to pre-setting temperature value.
2. Improper select wrong mold temperature controller that not meet customer needs.
3. Lack of flow & electricity.
4. Find the fault of heating element, contactor, temperature controller.
2.Pump leaking oil.
2. Improper or over usage this unit standard range.
3.Malfunction of cooling.
2. Connect correct of cooling water inlet and outlet.
3. Check whether plugged of cooler.
4. Check error of solenoid valve or temperature controller.
5. Regularly clean or replace the filter.
4.The water outlet (to mold) is insufficient for mold.
5. Hot kerosene (oil) emitted.
2. If air left in the pipeline to cause the kerosene emitted and even burned out the heating element.
6.Burned out of fuse after power on or just starting.
2. Excessive deposition of carbon to cause heating element smoldering.
3. Error of EGO (overheat preventer), spot welding death of contactor, malfunction of temperature controller.
9.Caution of Roller machine.
2. Inside with vapor. (mixing with oil and water, visual recognition finds the oil muddy or not.)
3. When find the water inside must be drawn to all of the oil, and then refilled with new oil.
4. Be attention of heating element when you refilling new oil to prevent the smoldering of heating element.
5. If your roller machine is high speed rotation about 500 RPM, 20 ~30 RPM per minute will cause the centrifugal and the oil will not be able to fully send out. Please couple with outside with friction pump to drawn the oil from the inlet of mold temperature controller.
1.Present value of Temperature does not match up with Environment Temperature.
2.Inferior Radiation. (High pressure protector triggered)
3.Lack of Refrigerant. (Low pressure protector triggered)
4.Anti-frozen Indicator is ON.
Please change temperature to set at 7~8℃, and reset again after temperature is working normal.
2. Stopped supplying cooling water to unit would lead Evaporator frosted.
Please defrost it for 24 hours to reuse it.
5.Low pressure protector switch triggered. ( Environment temperature is 12℃. )
2. Adjust Low pressure switch lower than 1kg/cm².
This is because cooling water is low, and it would make it much lower to lead Low pressure protector triggered.
( Especially Environment Temperature is about 12℃ or lower)
6.Compressor is Burned.
(Compressor keeps working because of unable to reach required temperature from its setting.)
2.There is water inside Compressor. (Piping damaged and lead water going inside compressor.)
3.High pressure and Low pressure does not stay at stable value inside Rated range.